A close friend recently used “Cabal” in a serious sentence, and I was so shocked that I talked to him about it for a good two hours as he educated me on the deep dark secrets of the world. OK fine I also smoked beforehand and was enjoying the fantastical stories.
He made some points I agreed with like:
- Billionaires have too much power and influence over politics
- Jeffrey Epstein is only the tip of the iceberg in a larger child sex trafficking ring for the elite.”
Then there was some straight nonsense that an ape could debunk with no preparation:
- Donald Trump is fighting hidden forces in world governments to save us all
- Some flat earth shit
But there were third and fourth categories that made things complicate in my head.
There were statements that I felt are most likely untrue, but couldn’t decisively win the debate opposite someone who’s spent hours researching the topics:
- Bill Gates and other billionaires spread COVID 19 in order to destroy the middle class and have stronger control over the population.
- Bitcoin is going to pump because the U.S. currency is going to go into hyperinflation and collapse
And finally there were claims that were legitimately convincing and seemed truthful, that contradicted my usual news sources like CNN, BBC, FOX, 538, and Reddit:
- According to some papers that my friend showed me on his computer, cloth masks are virtually ineffective, and making us wear them is another form of fear mongering and exertion of control.
- Japan shut down its borders later than the U.S., has much more Chinese tourists, has a much older population, and have been fully operational with packed trains and 100% capacity indoor dining for months. Yet they haven’t suffered any catastrophe as we’ve been told would happen if we don’t social distance and wear masks.
Now let us for the sake of argument, assume my friend is right about all the above. Even the claim that the earth is flat.
Unless you’re an astrophysicist, which if you’re reading this garbage you’re probably not that smart, it really doesn’t matter what the shape of the earth is.
Unless you’re Xi Jing Ping looking to send a thank you card to the person who gave China a prosperous 2020, it doesn’t matter if it was Bill Gates or some Wuhan wet market merchant that started COVID 19. And if you’re President Xi reading this, please like subscribe and share to your many followers. Xie Xie.
BUT, it is annoying as fuck when you lose an argument against some 14 year old hillbilly motherfucker about something you KNOW he’s wrong about, just because his unemployed ass has more time to browse the internet.
It’s also frustrating to no end when someone on mainstream news says some shit that you 100% know isn’t true, your girlfriend or boyfriend or parents believe it, and you have to keep your mouth shut because you know the networks are their Bible, and contradicting that is going to be a massive headache.
So in our Unconventional section, we’ll cover all the things you don’t have time to dig into, that other idiots spent hours and days researching. For the most part we won’t tell you whose side we’re on. Instead we’ll give you all the evidence people cite (the research paper about the cloth masks, the TED talk Bill Gates gave that made people think he created COVID, etc.).
Now you can make your own decisions which theories are crazy, and which ones you can get with instead of your weed dealer or some weirdo with no friends on the news telling you what’s real.